From the Desk of Training & Placement Officer
Training and Placement Cell
The Training & Placement Cell of North Tripura District Polytechnic, Dharmanagar is an important part of the Institute, which looks into communicating the technical exposure to the students of all branches, during and after their course in various organizations, inside and outside the state. It maintains the records of all the students of all branches. Final year students who are in the final semester are required to submit their Bio-Data in Training & Placement Cell.
Activities of T&P cell:-
2. To provide Mock Interview sessions for final year diploma students
4. Organizing Seminars/Presentations by inviting Industrial Intellectuals.
5. Organizing Special Courses as Spoken English and Management Skills.
6. Motivating & Assisting Students to Attend Short-term Technical Courses / Workshops.
7. Motivating & assisting students to take part in Seminars, paper presentations, Quiz & Project Competitions.
8. Placement Assistance by Forwarding Students Resumes to the Companies.
9. Providing Educational, Technical and Job Awareness by Displaying Advertisements / Brochures.